What does the eBook cover?
Here’s what you will learn from its 48 pages:
- 1. Introduction
- 2. What Not to Do
- 3. What is a Resume?
- 4. Basic Resume Structure
- 5. What is the Objective of Your Objective?
- 6. Sum up Your Skills with a Killer Summary
- 7. Employment History
- 8. Education
- 9. Cover Your Bases with a Quality Cover Letter
- 10. The Post-Interview Thank You Letter
- And a special bonus offer of a free coaching session with a Certified Martha Beck Life Coach
I have years of experience writing top quality resumes that get clients interviews. I know what needs to be included and what can be left out. Let me help.
I am offering the eBook to you for only $5.00.
Here’s what one person said after reading it:
“After surfing online for what seems like weeks, I finally found one resource that puts it all together. Thank you!”
And another one:
“Resume Simplicity is the perfect title. This was straightforward and to the point. Easy to understand."
And one more:
“ Let me begin by saying nice job! After reading your book I feel comfortable tackling this resume writing stuff on my own."
Just click the button below and you'll be directed to the order page.