Whether you're looking for full-time work or a supplementary income to help pay holiday bills, it would be worthwhile to check out FlexJobs. The most exciting and promising job service for telecommuting, part-time, freelance, and flexible job listings, FlexJobs just announced special New Year's savings that will run from Thursday, December 30th through New Year's weekend (January 2nd).
The New Year's special promotion is a very limited time offer intended to help job-seekers kick start their 2011 job search. The details: Job-seekers can purchase a month subscription for only $5 (67% off the regular price) or an annual subscription for only $30 (40% off) by entering the promo code “NEWYEAR” when registering. These are some of the lowest prices FlexJobs has ever offered.
“We decided to offer this New Year's offer for two reasons. First, January is often a month when people have to get back to reality after the holidays, and in today's employment market, that means getting back to the job search for millions of people. Second, often people are looking for a way to make supplementary income to help pay the credit card bills that are about to come rolling in from holiday spending,” said Sara Sutton Fell, CEO of FlexJobs. "By offering this great deal, we hope people will give FlexJobs a chance help get their 2010 year off to a great, fiscally positive start!"
FlexJobs has over 50 categories of great telecommuting, part-time and freelance jobs, as well as lots of opportunities to earn supplementary income. Jobs range from entry-level to executive positions. Benefits of FlexJobs include:
- The FlexJobs trained staff screens out the scams, ads, duplicate job listings, and other junk, so all you see is the best, hand-screened jobs.
- Staff-written research and descriptions on each company.
- 50 different Skill Tests to allow you to better market your qualifications to potential employers.
- Expert job search tips and suggestions to help make your job search more productive.
- Excellent customer service and a satisfaction guarantee.